My "on the grid" project

Over a past few days, I have been working on a website based on my “on the grid” idea as discussed in a previous thread. I realized this is a more constructive thing for me to do than run a chapter. I was never comfortable running a chapter on facebook as my real name and profile is used which takes away any since of privacy from my personal profile. The new site (concordiagridnetwork.org) is still in it’s infancy; and will stay like that as it came at a time when I’m set to go on a week’s vacation. When I get back, I will develop it as much as I can and it will be my new form of advocacy from here on out.

Please remember that we have an @it-team here on the forum, just in case you need help :slight_smile:

Hi @BobSacamano, any updates on your progress? Please keep us in the loop. When do you think this project is finalized? By definition a project has an end goal and end date :slight_smile: They can’t go on forever.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.