Below is just a raw copy/paste of this page. We can enable shared edits so that people can contribute interactively, or people can just leave their comments with their activities. The shared edit feature is basically the wiki feature, but then with an automatic save option every 10 seconds or so. You cannot see where people are editing. It’s not as advanced as Google Docs. Shared edits is also not an official plugin and since it’s not used at the moment it’s disabled for that reason.
In any case, the benefits will be:
- Video/voice in one window (can be separated of course)
- Meeting notes in one window (can be separated of course)
- People can leave replies with comments (will work better than shared edits), since people won’t have to reload their window then
- Meeting notes will be listed on the site, no manual stuff needed, saves time which can then be spend on other things
- People can search through all meeting notes
- Popular topics, maybe this one, will automatically be emailed to people who haven’t logged in for a week, including people that don’t have time automatically, without forcing us to do extra steps
- We can create a template for this subcategory (#activism:events), so you won’t have to copy paste the skeleton layout every time
- Probably more, but I think this is already a nice list of benefits. But again, people should use what works for them. Just trying to make sure people know what’s possible with the forum.
Click the button below to start the meeting here on the forum
EVERYBODY IS EXPECTED TO CO-CREATE THE NOTES.
HOW TO hold meetings board.net
- Expected meeting duration: 1 hour
Link to all the MEETING NOTES and template to create new ones: board.net
(each item should have a conclusion added to summary after 20 minutes )
SPEAKERS CUE (EACH SPEAKER GETS 2 MIN) add your name to the bottom of the list, strike through when you have spoken
Producing next meeting (please specify which one):
+ Preparing notepad for next meeting and posting it with a call to the meeting in #news-and-updates:
Finishing the summary and posting these notes in #news-and-updates: