Holiday/absence calendar

This calendar is to assist with showing your availability on the forum. When you are not available due to a holiday or busy period, then please add it here by using the “Insert date/time” option in the toolbar. When a @staff user is on holiday or absent, then a special flair is added to the username and in the tag when you mention the user. This is to help manage expectations from each other. This particular feature is only visible to @staff users.

An example is shown below. Notice the :desert_island: and the calendar icon in the user tag, which normally looks like @Kees.

Screenshot from 2021-04-13 17-22-50

When you provide your “Region” in your profile settings, then your national holidays are automatically added to the calendar.

2 Likes

I’ll be on a TZM break for a while. I have some busy personal projects to run. So let’s say I’ll be less present between 2021-08-04T22:00:00Z2021-10-09T22:00:00Z.

I’ll still run the server of course and if PMed, I’ll reply. But just in Kees my absence is noticed, then this is not due to a lack of interest in TZM. I just need to prioritize other things now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll take another TZM break to prioritize some other projects and activism. Just like last time, I’m still reachable and the server and forum will still be managed by me. But I’ll be posting less.

2022-03-08T23:00:00Z2022-05-21T22:00:00Z