Co-initiatives forum category has not been talked about.
The whole forum except for [Activism → Reports] is for English language only.
Activism [About translating a train of though into action]
- Creating real world projects
- Initiating gatherings of people
- Exchanging tools and support
- Reporting on progress of some kind.
Train of thought [General discussions on things and thoughts]
- Talks about sustainability
- News, blogs sharing in relation to sustainability, history and what not.
- Sharing of digital content such as audio and videos, educational content.
- Analysis on things and critical views.
Uncategorized [Related to Forum stuff and even more broad topics]
- Suggestions for the forum: Plugins, Discourse,
- Discussing forum organisation and tweaking of settings
- Talks about forum improvement and changes
- Random gibberish unrelated to anything else
Thanks for the written summary! I indeed skipped the #co-initiatives category, not intentionally though.
But if people want to know more about the usage of that category, then please check out this blog post or the presentation below.
I also changed the requirement for trust level 3 to assign tasks. It’s now set to TL1, meaning everyone with trust level 1 or higher can assign and be assigned topics.