Propose community-wide changes.
Proposals should be limited to 200 to 500 words and must describe a specific problem, a proposed solution with an expected outcome and the resources required.
3 chapters will review the submitted #co-initiatives:proposals where each chapter will provide feedback in 200 to 300 words. These chapters may be composed of 1 or more people and may be of local or national scope. The chapters form a quorum of 3, of which 2 positive reviews are needed to move the proposal into the next phase, the community #co-initiatives:reviews.
Co-initiative submitters may improve their proposals based on the reviews as much as they like. Different chapters will review each proposal based on random selection.
Examples of valid co-initiatives:
- Changes to community-wide documentation such as the orientation and activist guides
- Consensus about where the next global #zday event is hosted, chapters should formulate specifics like e.g.:
- Ticket costs
- Venue location
- Number of seats
- Live streaming capabilities
- If known, who will present and which subjects
- General improvements for the global TZM community in terms of communication and collaboration